Monday, September 4, 2017

Desk Makeover

There was absolutely nothing wrong with this writing desk. Pretty. Practical. Great lines. But, boring!

When I looked at it, I immediately felt like it should be blue...
Bunker Hill Blue!
Bunker Hill Blue is one of the great colors offered by the Dixie Belle Paint Company.

I love the gold hardware next to the rich color of the blue.
The desk is still pretty. Still practical. But, far from boring!

All it needed was a chair!
I knew that this one would be a perfect mate for the desk...
The chair had great lines but was in bad shape.
Bunker Hill Blue gave the chair new life, worthy of sitting along side the beautiful desk.


What's your favorite shade of blue?


Linking To:
Coastal Charm,  Someday Crafts, Ginger Snap Crafts,  Creations By Kara,  Rae Gun Ramblings,  The Shabby Creek Cottage,  Made In A Day, Chic On a Shoestring,  Simply Sweet Home, The Shabby Nest,  Somewhat Simple,   Live Laugh Rowe, Have A Daily Cup Of Mrs Olson, The Cottage Market,  Funky Junk Interiors,   Blissful & Domestic, A Vision To Remember  DIY Showoff, Craft-O-Maniac, Keeping It Simple, Homemaker On A Dime, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, The Dedicated House,   Coastal Charm, Reasons To Skip The Housework, Sugar Bee Crafts,  Nifty Thrifty Things, Cherished Bliss, Mad In Crafts, Flour Me With Love, Not Just A Housewife,  Today's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie,  Homework,  I Gotta Create,  Thrifty 101,  Domestically Speaking,  The Answer Is Chocolate, Skip To My Lou, The Thrifty Home,Cedar Hill Ranch, Flutter Buster, Nap Time Creations, Hope In Every Season, The Foley Fam, Our Home Away From Home,  Remodelaholic, Flamingo Toes,  VMG206,  Finding Silver Pennies, A Stroll Thru Life, French Country Cottage, The Scoop, Stone Gable, Knick Of Time, Lou Lou Girls, DIY-Crush, Our Hopeful Home, The Painted Hinge, Savvy Southern Style, Tattertots & Jello, Yesterday On Tuesday, Rachel Teodoro


6 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful makeover. I am loving these blues lately!! pinned:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have a console in need of painting. I've done a lot of Annie Sloan Graphite recently, so it's getting a bit boring, but I fancy something dark. You've inspired me to go blue! Thank you :-) Sue via #CreateLinkInspire

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks absolutely wonderful in the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a transformation! It really is a lovely color. And the chair is perfect! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!
    xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a pretty blue and definitely not boring! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...