Monday, February 24, 2020

My New Favorite Color

 With 69 colors, it's hard to pick a favorite Dixie Belle Paint color. But, what I'm loving right now is Antebellum Blue.
I knew it would be a great color when paired with black wax to bring out the detail in this little harp table...

It's such a gorgeous shade of blue with just a hint of green...

Once the table was painted, I applied Dixie Belle's Clear Best Dang Wax. Doing this helps control the depth of the black wax.
I applied the Black Best Dang Wax with a stiff wax brush making sure it got it into all the detail areas...
 Then I wiped it back with a rag...
 The wax highlights all the beautiful detail...


 So, for today at least, Antebellum Blue is my favorite color.

Linking To:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...