Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Easy Farmhouse Style Ornaments


I had so much fun with my daughter, Carrie, & my friend, Cindy, creating these farmhouse style Christmas ornaments for the upcoming open house at Junk Mama's General Store. They were super easy using the knob transfers from Prima.

We filled clear ornaments with snow...

 Then we added a knob transfer to each ornament. It's so easy... just remove the transfers from the backing and rub them on!
 We also added a black & silver ribbon to finish them off...
There are 8 each of 6 different designs on one sheet of the transfers so you can make a lot of ornaments for not a lot of money.

 We also made some using 2 different sizes of white ornaments...
 And, we did a few on some pretty wooden snowflakes...



 Happy Farmhouse Christmas!


Linking To:
Ginger Snap CraftsCreations By KaraRae Gun RamblingsMade In A DayChic On a ShoestringSimply Sweet Home, The Shabby Nest Somewhat Simple,   Live Laugh Rowe, Have A Daily Cup Of Mrs OlsonThe Cottage Market,  Funky Junk InteriorsDIY Showoff, Craft-O-Maniac, Keeping It Simple, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, The Dedicated House Coastal Charm, Reasons To Skip The Housework, Sugar Bee Crafts,  Nifty Thrifty Things, Cherished BlissMad In Crafts, Flour Me With Love, Not Just A HousewifeToday's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie Homework,  I Gotta Create,   Domestically Speaking,  The Answer Is Chocolate, Skip To My LouThe Thrifty Home,Cedar Hill RanchFlutter BusterNap Time Creations, Hope In Every Season, The Foley FamOur Home Away From Home,  RemodelaholicFlamingo Toes Finding Silver PenniesA Stroll Thru Life, French Country CottageThe Scoop, Stone Gable, Knick Of Time, Lou Lou GirlsOur Hopeful Home, The Painted Hinge, Savvy Southern Style, Tattertots & Jello, Yesterday On Tuesday, Rachel Teodoro, Worthing Court, Confessions Of A Plate Addict, My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia, Dabbling And Decorating


4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I want to add a bit more farmhouse to my tree this year. Today I was downtown and found four spools of black and red buffalo plaid wire ribbon. Now, you have inspired me to make some homemade ornaments. Yours are stunning.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie! Have fun creating your ornaments. I hope you'll share pictures.

      Delete
  2. Oh these are so perfect! Featuring when my party opens. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, these are fabulous! Keeping my eye out for these transfers! Thanks for sharing, Virginia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...