Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Botanical Easter Eggs

If you've tried the Re*design With Prima transfers, then you know how addicting they can be. Lately I've been putting them on everything!
So, of course I had to put them on Easter eggs.

I picked up a dozen of these faux eggs at Michael's.
 I cut out some of the botanicals from the Fern Woods transfer.
 It only took about 5 minutes to rub them onto the eggs.

 I placed the eggs in a dough bowl that I filled with Spanish Moss.

 They're perfect in my Easter decor. But, since they're not pastel, I can incorporate them into my decor through the Summer.
While I was at it, I added some of the Fern Woods transfers to some IKEA lanterns. I told you they're addicting!

Linking To:
Ginger Snap CraftsCreations By KaraRae Gun RamblingsChic On a ShoestringSimply Sweet HomeHave A Daily Cup Of Mrs OlsonThe Cottage Market,  Funky Junk InteriorsDIY Showoff, Craft-O-Maniac, Keeping It Simple, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, The Dedicated HouseSugar Bee CraftsFlour Me With Love,  Today's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie Homework,  I Gotta Create,   Domestically Speaking,  The Answer Is Chocolate, Skip To My LouThe Thrifty HomeFlutter BusterNap Time CreationsThe Foley Fam Finding Silver PenniesA Stroll Thru Life, French Country Cottage,  Knick Of Time, Lou Lou GirlsOur Hopeful Home, My Thrift Store AddictionThe Painted Hinge, Savvy Southern Style,  Yesterday On TuesdayConfessions Of A Plate Addict, My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia, Dabbling And Decorating


8 comments:

  1. These are so cool. What a creative idea. I love them! The Spanish Moss adds an extra special touch. So pretty for Spring.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cool! I'm loving everything botanical this year, these would fit in nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these transfers are fabulous, especially love them on the eggs. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eggs are so pretty and organic! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS as always. I will have to get some of these transfers. Featuring when my party opens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Va Va,
    May I call you Va Va? :)
    These are gorgeous! Is it really as easy as you made it look?
    If so I want to try some transfers. They have an amazing hand painted vintage vibe. xo Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look it is so natural. Where did you get the transfers from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...