Sunday, August 7, 2011

Conversion Chart

I don't know about any of you but I am always trying to find a conversion chart when I am cooking or baking. I usually start by grabbing a cookbook and flipping through it hoping there is a chart. Most of the time I end up going to the computer and looking it up on Google. Thank goodness for Google!

I saw a great idea on Lil' Luna where they took vinyl letters and made measurement conversions. They had placed them on their mixer. Genius! Why didn't I think of that?
Anyway, I don't have a nice, pretty mixer like they used. I usually just whip out my hand mixer for everything!
I wanted my conversion chart to be readily available. So, using my Cricut, I cut out the measurements and put them on the inside of one of my kitchen cabinet doors.

Now I have a conversion chart handy at all times. 
Plus, I made the letters big enough that I don't have to search for glasses to be able to read it!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea.. I use the inside of my cupboards all the time!! I usually stick recipes or something that I want at hand all the time.. Love the chart!! and No glasses.. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Sugar Bee Crafts--I think this is a fabulous idea. While I have a good idea of what the conversions are, this will really help my kids as they are starting to cook & bake more!

    www.loveathomeinteriors.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...