Monday, September 27, 2021

Candy Corn Garland

 You may not like the taste of candy corn, but it sure does add a fun, colorful touch to your Fall/Halloween decor.


This was such a fun project!

I started with wood candy corn cutouts from Signopoly

I painted them with the colors Fluff, Colonel Mustard, & Florida Orange from the Dixie Belle Paint Company.



I used a Sharpie paint pen to add a little detail.



Each candy corn has 2 holes drilled in them. I strung twine through the holes and secured it on the back with packing tape.


I cut slits about an inch apart in three different fabrics. Then I tore the fabric into strips. Tearing it will give a frayed edge. Each strip is approximately 15" long.

I tied the fabric strips into a know around the twine, halfway between each candy corn.


This candy corn is cute, festive, & calorie free!



Linking To:

4 comments:

  1. Your garland is very pretty. I love candy corn, I don’t know why it has such a bad reputation. I especially like the harvest flavor with the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garland is perfect and those ribbons are precious! BTW I LOVE candy corn! Thanks for sharing with Vintage Charm! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting my party up at the last minute and featuring this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...