Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Glammed Up Redneck Wine Glasses

We've all seen the redneck wine glasses 
that are made by simply gluing a glass
candlestick onto the bottom of a mason jar.
While working on another project using candlesticks that 
I bought at the dollar store, 
I had an idea of a way to glam them up.
I added glitter to the empty space 
where the candle would go...

 I used a different color glitter for each candlestick.


Then I used E6000 to glue a mason jar onto each candlestick.








 The glitter also serves the same purpose as a wine charm.
Each person can keep up with their glass by 
the color glitter they have.


Glammed up redneck wine glasses...
is that an oxymoron?!!!
 Pin It

Linking To:
  Someday Crafts, Sew Much A Do, Yesterday On Tuesday, Ginger Snap Crafts,  Creations By Kara,  Rae Gun Ramblings, Adventures In Dinner, Ivy & Elephants,   Seven Thirty Three, Delightful Order, The Shabby Creek Cottage, Seven Alive,  Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts, Made In A Day, Katherine's Corner, Redoux, Chic On a Shoestring,  Simply Sweet Home, The Shabby Nest, Craft Junkie Too,  House of Hepworths, Momnivore's Dilema, Somewhat Simple,   Live Laugh Rowe, Have A Daily Cup Of Mrs Olson, Simply Designing, Truly Lovely, Create Craft Love, The Cottage Market,  Funky Junk Interiors, Bowdabra, Addicted 2 Decorating, Tatertots & Jello,   Blissful & Domestic, A Vision To Remember, Boogieboard Cottage, Lovely Crafty Home, DIY Showoff, Craft-O-Maniac,  DIY Home Sweet Home, Under The Table and Dreaming, Keeping It Simple, Homemaker On A Dime, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, The Dedicated House,  Lines Across, Coastal Charm, Reasons To Skip The Housework, Sugar Bee Crafts, Chef In Training, Nifty Thrifty Things, Cherished Bliss, A Bowl Full Of Lemons, Me & My Boys, Mad In Crafts, Alderberry Hill, Flour Me With Love, Not Just A Housewife,  Today's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie, The Trendy Treehouse, Homework, Kammy's Korner,  I Gotta Create,  Thrifty 101,  Lamb Around,  Domestically Speaking,  The Kurtz Corner,     C.R.A.F.T.,  Finding Fabulous, The Answer Is Chocolate, Sugar and Dots,  Skip To My Lou, Sumos Sweet Stuff, The Thrifty Home, Or So She Says, Diana Rambles, Adorned From Above,  Cedar Hill Ranch, Classy Clutter, Flutter Buster, Crafty Texas Girls, Twelve O Eight, Nap Time Creations, The Shady Porch, JoJo And Eloise, Hope In Every Season, The Foley Fam,  House Of Hoff,  Our Home Away From Home, Living Well Spending Less, Remodelaholic, A Lived In Home, Flamingo Toes,  VMG206,  Finding Silver Pennies, Mad Cap Frenzy,  Gingerly Made,  Pink When,  Minnette's Maze,  Made To Be A Momma,  Start At Home,  Lil Mrs Tori,  Homecoming,  The Vintage Farmhouse,  Pink Recipe Box,  Sweet Haute,  Table For Seven,  Be Betsy,  It Happens In A Blink,  One Dog Woof, 4 You With Love, A Stroll Thru Life,  A Bright And Beautiful Life,  Crafty Goodies,  Live Love Create,  The Koenigs Create,  

7 comments:

  1. Taking them to the next level! Actually, it really is a great idea especially for parties. No need to hang wine charms on the glass. Just remember your glitter color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter glam glasses! Clever idea - I am thinking other small charms in that space too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea what type of glue did you use thanks for sharing visiting party palooza

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too fun and cute! What a great idea for a party! Would love for you to share at Fridays Unfolded!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen quite a few cork key chains on the web and decided I would make some. After all, I have NO shortage of corks. Most of th...Web Design Company In Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...