Sunday, March 28, 2021

Blue & White China Inspired Bunny


As an ambassador for Signopoly, I get to play with some of their awesome wood cut outs. I see so many adorable whimsical bunnies for Easter, but I wanted to go classic with this one. And there's nothing more classic than blue & white china. I knew the French Ceramics transfer from Re*design With Prima would help me easily achieve the look I wanted.
I painted the wooden bunny with the color Fluff from the Dixie Belle Paint Company. Once the paint was dry, I began cutting out pieces of the transfer & rubbing them onto the bunny.
I didn't want the entire bunny covered with the transfer, so I just added it to the bottom & up one side.
I gave the bunny a wiggly eye, & a pretty ribbon & tied it in a bow around the bunny's neck.
All this sweet bunny needed was a fluffy tail. I used E6000 to adhere a 3" furry pompom to my faux china bunny.
What a sweet way to greet my guests for Easter!

Linking To:

3 comments:

  1. Your chinoiserie Easter bunny is ADORABLE, Virginia! Happy Easter 🐣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the bunny! That pattern is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...