Friday, March 27, 2020

Easter Bunny Porch Pal

 Hippity, hoppity, Easter's on its way!
And, this cute little porch pal is a fun way to greet my guests this Spring.

I've shared a few of the wooden cutouts from Signopoly & this is one of my favorites...
 I used Dixie Belle Paint in the colors, Lucky Lavender, Fluff, Mermaid Tail, & Peony.
 I used the color Fluff so there would be a light background for adding decoupage tissue paper from re*design with Prima.
 I attached the paper using ModPodge.
 I added Dixie Belle's white wax to highlight the grooves & edges of each color.

 Who knew you could get fur pompoms?!!!
Not me, but I'm glad that I do now!
This 4" fur pompom was the perfect finishing touch for my porch pal.
I added the base that came with the bunny and my bunny is standing proud at the door!
He may need to come inside so I can enjoy his cuteness more!


Linking To:

5 comments:

  1. Virginia, your porch bunny is so stink'n adorable! I love the bright colors and pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Featuring when my link party opens tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright, spring-y and cheerful! Happy Easter. And thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...