Wednesday, June 14, 2017

"Hey Y'all" Wreath


Last summer, after the terrible flooding in Louisiana, Lolly Jane sold "Hey Y'all" wooden cutouts to raise money for the victims. It was a great cause, and there is an update on their Facebook page that says that they raised $3,000 from the sale of the wreaths. Of course, I wanted to do something to help, and getting something cute is a win win! And, who doesn't want to greet their guests with a friendly, "Hey y'all!"?
I was so excited when my wreath showed up! But with endless possibilities for dressing it up, it was awhile before I got around to it.
I finally settled on the color, Colonel Mustard, from the Dixie Belle Paint Company.
I painted the wreath, then used my favorite thing to decoupage with... napkins!


I added twine to hang it...
I don't think there's any better way to welcome friends!


Linking To:
Coastal Charm,  Someday CraftsGinger Snap CraftsCreations By KaraRae Gun Ramblings,  Seven Thirty Three The Shabby Creek Cottage, Seven AliveMade In A DayChic On a ShoestringSimply Sweet Home, The Shabby Nest Somewhat Simple,   Live Laugh Rowe, Have A Daily Cup Of Mrs OlsonThe Cottage Market,  Funky Junk Interiors,  Tatertots & Jello,   Blissful & Domestic, A Vision To Remember  DIY Showoff, Craft-O-Maniac, Keeping It Simple, Homemaker On A Dime, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, The Dedicated House Coastal Charm, Reasons To Skip The Housework, Sugar Bee Crafts,  Nifty Thrifty Things, Cherished BlissMad In Crafts, Flour Me With Love, Not Just A HousewifeToday's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie Homework,  I Gotta CreateThrifty 101 Domestically Speaking,  The Answer Is Chocolate, Skip To My LouThe Thrifty Home,Cedar Hill RanchFlutter BusterNap Time Creations, Hope In Every Season, The Foley FamOur Home Away From Home,  RemodelaholicFlamingo ToesVMG206 Finding Silver PenniesA Stroll Thru LifeBloom Designs,French Country CottageThe Scoop, Stone Gable, Knick Of Time, Lou Lou GirlsDIY-Crush, Charm Bracelet Diva, Our Hopeful Home, The Painted Hinge, Savvy Southern Style


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...