Friday, October 5, 2012

Pendant Easels

It is so nice to hear from customers who purchase items from you!
For those of you who have ETSY shops or other types of businesses selling your wares, I'm sure you know what I mean. More times than not, you sell something, ship it off, and hear nothing. You can only hope that the recipient liked your work.
I have a customer who went above and beyond in letting me know how much she liked what she bought from me, that I asked her if I could share it with you.
Margaret Wright bought this pendant from me...
She emailed me and said that she had bought four other Scrabble tile pendants along with mine for friends for their annual get together.
The way she displayed them for her friends is fantastic!
She placed each pendant on a small canvas on an easel to display them as art.
Genius!!!

Thank you, Margaret, for sending me the photo.
I'm sure you are going to see your idea all over Pinterest!!!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a great little gift! I love the little easels and think I'll steal that idea for jewelry display.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...