Friday, December 30, 2011

My Top 10 Projects of 2011

Here are my Top 10 projects of 2011.
This Top 10 list is based on the number of comments I received for each post from my readers. Therefore, this is YOUR Top 10!

NUMBER ONE:


NUMBER TWO:

Book Page Covered Pumpkins

NUMBER THREE:

The Welcome Window

NUMBER FOUR:

Notebook Paper Canvas

NUMBER FIVE:

Life Is Too Short To Fold Fitted Sheets


NUMBER SIX:


Burlap Christmas Trees


NUMBER SEVEN:


Joy Wood Blocks


NUMBER EIGHT:


Vintage Framed Paper Dolls


NUMBER NINE:


Chalk Paint Chair


NUMBER TEN:


Little Girl's Room Mural



Thank you to everyone who follows Artsy VaVa!
I appreciate your comments and love hearing from you.
Have a Happy New Year!!!



2 comments:

  1. I think it was your spoons I first saw. But now I need to go check out the cool paper dolls.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that welcome window. I am following you. Thanks for following me. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...