Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bo

I just had to share this cute picture of my puppy, Bo. Actually, he's 13 years old, but we still call him "the puppy." Every year he gets a candy cane dog treat and it takes him about 3 weeks to eat it! That is, if he eats it at all... he really just likes to carry it around.
 You may be wondering what breed of dog Bo is...
He's a mutt. Perhaps the cutest mutt on the planet!
Anyone care to venture a guess at the 3 breeds that make up this cutie? I'd love to hear your guesses!

4 comments:

  1. I don't have a clue what breed Bo is, but he is a beauty! Our Sophie is in the "cutest mutt on the planet" category too. We have no idea what she is, and don't care. She is a rescue, and the sweetest, most loving pet I have ever had! I found her in the road when she was a baby. People tell us all of the time that she is poodle/yorkie mix? We don't know, and it doesn't matter, she is here to stay. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Southern California.

    I am your Newest Follower.

    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Bo. I think he is a combo of chihauha (sp), some kind of terrier and long hair dashund. :) My little Phoebe is chihauha (sp), rat terrier mix and she looks like a jack russell! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...