Saturday, May 19, 2012

Blog Swap

 Today's post is brought to you by Amanda. I'll be posting over at her blog, Mommy Is Coocoo. Enjoy her post! Go over to her blog and follower her...she does some awesome things over there!


Hello! I am Amanda and I blog at mommy is coocoo.


~ My blog is all about fun! ~

Whether you are laughing about the realities of marriage and motherhood or being inspired to make your everyday surroundings lovely, regardless of your budget. I am thrilled to be doing a blog swap with  Virginia today! I found her beautiful blog when she commented on my Peacock Blue Kitchen Table   I'd like to share with you a few projects near and dear to my heart.  I hope these projects inspire you!


You'll definitely want to check out Nanny's Coffee Tables-here.


~Red and Blue Chandelier~

~Black and Hot Pink Damask~





My Antique Door ~  now Free-Standing Door w Mirror
~ a  ($20) fairytale before & after story ~

Read here to see how I turned it from this to this...


You might also enjoy my hoop wall art.


with fabric remnants.


~My book wreath~


~Decoupage Anna Maria Horner Dresser~


~my families priceless artwork ~
{notice how Mr. coocoo and I are holding hands!  wow!  something good is sinking in}

Read here about how you can turn your kids drawings into treasures you'll want to keep forever.

Thank you so much for allowing me to share today at Artsy VaVa.  If you'd like to see more of my projects or meet the whole coocoo family head on over to  mommy is coocoo.

4 comments:

  1. I love her- and her blog is the reason I am here. I am your newest follower...and I am a bit COOCOO myself! Hugs-Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Thanks so much! This coo coo momma couldn't be more grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a bit confused dyslexic style, and I had to do some studying...lol....but I get it now...mommyiscoocoo is the one who did all the things above, but her links back dont have a post there, just noting. wonderful creativity, I will follow her too, I adore creative women and their sharing...is why I do it too...they inspire me. I'm already a new follower of artsyvava, Virginia. I love the blogging world! :D blessings, Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful works of art! My favorite is the embroidery hoop wall art -- I pinned that especially for my girls who will be sharing their first apartment next year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...