Pages

▼

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Valentine, You Are Hot!

 Even though this vintage style faucet handle was missing its mate, I couldn't pass it up when I found it at a yard sale. And if you only have one, of course it's better to be hot than cold!
 I created a fun and easy Valentine by first drawing a heart on a piece of reclaimed wood cut from an old fence. The I drilled a hole in the wood that was the size of the back of the handle.

 I painted the heart...

 then I painted the words, You are, onto the heart...

 I added E6000 around the back of the handle, then inserted it into the drilled hole.





 My Valentine is HOT! Is yours?


Linking To:
Coastal Charm, Ginger Snap Crafts,  Creations By Kara,  Rae Gun Ramblings, Made In A Day, Chic On a Shoestring,  Simply Sweet Home, The Shabby Nest,  Somewhat Simple,   Live Laugh Rowe, Have A Daily Cup Of Mrs Olson, The Cottage Market,  Funky Junk Interiors, DIY Showoff, Craft-O-Maniac, Keeping It Simple, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, The Dedicated House,   Coastal Charm, Reasons To Skip The Housework, Sugar Bee Crafts,  Nifty Thrifty Things, Cherished Bliss, Mad In Crafts, Flour Me With Love, Not Just A Housewife,  Today's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie,  Homework,  I Gotta Create,  Thrifty 101,  Domestically Speaking,  The Answer Is Chocolate, Skip To My Lou, The Thrifty Home,Cedar Hill Ranch, Flutter Buster, Nap Time Creations, Hope In Every Season, The Foley Fam, Our Home Away From Home,  Remodelaholic, Flamingo Toes,  VMG206,  Finding Silver Pennies, A Stroll Thru Life, French Country Cottage, The Scoop, Stone Gable, Knick Of Time, Lou Lou Girls, Our Hopeful Home, The Painted Hinge, Savvy Southern Style, Tattertots & Jello, Yesterday On Tuesday, Rachel Teodoro


5 comments: